Saturday, April 17, 2010

Tick Tock

Sorry for my absence the past few weeks. Busy, busy! I do have some fun topics that I want to talk about, so hopefully I'll have some more time tonight to chat.

In the meantime, what vintage foodie things have I been up to lately? Well, earlier this week I had vintage/pin-up photos done to help with my marketing efforts for "The Pampered Paramour." I had my hair and make-up done 40's style and wore a dress that was so perfect for the occassion; black and white classic that fit every curve of this curvy body. In one hand I held a crimson red martini...in the other, my cookbook of course! I was surrounded by vintage cookbooks and my trusty laptop was at my side.

I realized when I got home that night, the only difference between the photos and real life is that I'm usually in flannel house pants, an oversized t-shirt and a ponytail when I'm surrounded by vintage cookbooks and my laptop. It's true, aside from work clothes, most of my clothes are borderline pajamas. I'm OK with that, though. I'm a true creature of comfort and love the simple things. And now I just realized, I need to get into some regular clothes and start my Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment