Friday, November 11, 2011

The Freebie List

Yesterday I had the pleasure of meeting two ladies in the bar area of a rather upscale restaurant. Both from different walks of life, yet each of us had so much in common that our combined conversation could've gone on for hours.

We talked about which wines were the best and the best for you, which, according to one of the ladies' oncologist, is Zinfandel. Which led me to recommend my favorite winery in Sonoma, ImageryWinery.com. Which then led to us talking about the places I've eaten and written about, like The Napa Valley Wine Train. Which, of course, led to more talk about food and recipes, which then led to us talking about ThePamperedParamour.com.

But as the glasses of red wine we each had lined up on the bar before us began to lower our inhibitions, while cleansing our body of those toxic oxidants, we began chatting about life, love and relationships. All the while, my humble husband sat at the end of the bar quietly drinking his beer, watching the sports highlights.

The conversation was pretty standard until it drifted to Hollywood and our "To Do" and "Not To Do" lists of Hollywood hotties. (See what wine can do?) And this is the part where I digress...

My best friend has told me time and time again that my "freebie" list...the people that I could have casual sex with, if the opportunity presented itself, even though I'm married...is rather fickle, as celebrities tend to fall off and on with no real rhyme or reason.

Who is on my list, you ask? Well, a girl has her secrets, but for the fun of it, here are a few celebs, in no particular order that were once, or still are, on my list: The guy who played Clay, in the movie, "The Losers," Bradley Cooper (of course), Jude Law (mostly because I really like his jaw line), Val Kilmer (as Doc Holiday)...and I could go on and on.

So, all of this got my wine soaked wheels turning and now I'm curious about other people's freebie lists...girls and guys alike. So, if you'd like to play along, please feel free to share here, or on our Facebook page, who's on your Freebie List.

And remember, it's not cheating if it's a once in a lifetime chance and you get you significant other an autograph.

No comments:

Post a Comment