Sunday, November 13, 2011

A Vague Definition of Vintage

Most of us think of vintage as things that happened in the 20th Century. In my case, when I think vintage, I think of the 1920's and 1940's respectively. But, since the word "vintage" can mean a different things to each of us and a few different things by definition alone, I wanted to take a moment to share with you an awesome find that is definitely vintage by definition, yet a couple of hundred years prior to most of our vintage fantasies, in limited supply and worth the shipping cost.

With origins dating back to the 1700's, Art in the Age's, "Root" takes us back to the 80 proof version of what we now call "Root Beer." I'll save retelling the details here and let you take a look at their site.

But I have to say, 1/4 cup pour of Root from the old-time medicine bottle, mixed with a bottle of cream soda will quickly, and deliciously, take you where you want to go.

Enjoy!

http://www.artintheage.com/spirits-aita/

No comments:

Post a Comment