Thursday, May 3, 2012

Making the Switch

I've decided it's time. Time to make the switch...the switch from one blog host to another. For now, I'll still post on this site, but soon (hopefully in the next day or so) www.thevintagefoodie.net will be landing in a different place. If you are currently following "The Vintage Foodie" on Blogger, be sure to stay tuned so you can follow me at my new home.

PS - Still no word from the Science Center. I placed a call and here I sit. I've been paging through Entrepreneur Magazine to help pass the time and have found some interesting ideas that seem to be helping me tweak my marketing plan for the upcoming big consult on Tuesday. I'm totally open to your suggestions as well. Any input, especially related to the still obscure, Twitter, would be much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment