Sunday, April 22, 2012

A Big Day

Today is full of all kinds of life changing events. Not only do I have my first 8 mile training run for the 1/2 marathon I was talked into doing (talk about a great salesperson), but today I will be preparing 3 bottles of the very first item in my product line and sending them off to the scientists for FDA evaluation and approval.

I've been keeping the item and the line's name a bit of a secret, but hopefully by the end of this week I'll have a label and good news from the scientists...and then we can welcome this budding product line into the world!

I suppose this is the next step in my journey. Every little step takes me closer to something else...but it doesn't really feel like I'm striving to reach a pinnacle, a specific goal. It's just onward until someday I've had enough and will retire and move onto something else.

I never thought of myself as an entrepreneur...actually, I didn't think I was really all that creative. Until one day I decided to take a chance on me. I trusted that I could do something that no one else had done (as far as I knew) and now I am my own boss, my own sales rep, my own accountant (well, for the easy stuff). Is it hard? In every possible way. Is it worth it? In every possible way.

So go ahead, take a chance on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment