Thursday, April 26, 2012

When Life Gets in the Way

Inevitably people are going to differ. Some will differ so vehemently they will fight with all they have to defend their side.

My arguments usually begin by way of discussion...that discussion is usually misinterpreted by someone and then it becomes an all out argument...and I'm just not the type of gal to back down, especially because I go into these conversations with righteous intentions.

Honestly, there's usually no right or wrong, just differences of opinion...or, more specifically, a difference of opinion pertaining to the relevance of the other's opinion. Lots of opinions here.

Anyway...life got in the way today. The last thing I want to think about are all the happy little bits of my new project. Maybe this is the Universe's way of saying I need to step away and regroup before I can move forward. So, with my current recipe at the Science Center, this argument couldn't have come at a better time. I could probably work more on my business & marketing plans, but my brain just isn't focussing on that right now. I guess there's a reason for everything. Time to pause.

No comments:

Post a Comment